As a leading global manufacturer of the highest quality breast implants we, Mentor and our worldwide
employee associates, strive to provide high-quality products and services to health care professionals and
patients and to support the communities in which we work and live.
To Our Mentor Customers and Patients around the world, we pledge to you our commitment to excellence. We abide by the following guiding principles:
- Our primary concern is always for the health and safety of our patients.
- Our product innovation reﬂ ects patient and marketplace needs around the world.
- Our gel-ﬁ lled breast implant products are manufactured with medical grade silicone, in regulated facilities and are designed to meet all relevant quality, safety and manufacturing standards while undergoing rigorous testing.
- As one of only four manufacturers with U.S. Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) approved breast implants, sold in the United States, we are committed to maintaining vigilance reporting procedures to continuously monitor the safe and effective use of our products and working in active partnership with USFDA and global Regulatory Authorities.
- We offer professional education to the healthcare community to ensure that our products are utilized correctly and in a compliant manner.
At Mentor, we are committed to making safe products that offer high quality, reliability and state-of-the-art design to enhance aesthetic and reconstructive procedures.